As a landlord the subject of preventing Legionnaires Disease is an important one.
Does a landlord have to carry out a Risk Assessment? Does this have to be in writing?
For example, there is certain information that a landlord must provide to tenants.
Arising from legal sanctions introduced in 2013, Landlords Masterclass provide courses available on Landlords’ duties regarding Legionnaires Disease.
What a landlord can expect to gain from our Legionnaires Disease course:
- To have the Legionnaires Disease duties and responsibilities of a landlord thoroughly but succinctly explained.
- A customised and abbreviated summary of around a hundred pages of HSE literature on the subject. [ Summary is 16 pages ]
- The knowledge gained will provide a landlord with the level of Competence required to comply with HSE guidance in most Residential properties.
- An example of a Risk Assessment (including Schematic diagram and written scheme of control) and information for tenants leaflet.
- Practical demo of testing of water temperature.
- Bound Reference book containing the above and example documentation.
- BONUS session for – 60 minutes of General Landlord advice on common topics
Current Course dates:
NEXT Course – Peterborough, 22 nd May, 2018
( at present – more venues to be confirmed later )
Other dates and locations will be added as soon as they are confirmed. –
Course cost – £79.00 (Don’t forget to claim this against your Tax).
To book your place on a course, or express interest in another location, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org